Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hungry Hungry......

Heh,heh. So, sorry if this offends anyone, but I had to go to the theme parks today for a survey and am always reminded of how obese people are and how you will always see them riding one of these. While I think it may be appropriate for a moo-moo or hawaiian shirt at this point I really wanted to see some folds and wrinkles in this beast. I added the "Uncle Rico" mustache cause that always get a chuckle outta me. Was trying to figure out a way to incorporate those birds you always see sitting on them........

3 comments:

Alissa said...

This is so true. I've almost been killed by them. Hilarious

Unknown said...

I'm just glad you left the parks with something good. It's nice to see you're drawing and not sitting around becoming a typical theme park fanatic. Good one Mr. Woodcock. I like Alex the lion too!

Nic said...

i mean when you wash yourself with a rag on a stick...